+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wich one after changes on 3.2

Wich one after changes on 3.2

Hello

I'm new at this foruns and srry if i'm not writing at the correct one.

Many players i asked told me paladin tank is basicly an eternal OT or an add tank.

But on patch seems he got a very nice buff like cheat death.

Many other players said to me paladins atm are better than warriors as MT.

As i know people who watch this foruns are the best players as tanks and because of that i'm writing this to know the different opinions about which class are better with the new changes on patch 3.2 or the differences between Paladin tank and Warrior.

I checked many of the best guilds on world like ensidia and i saw they don't have any paladin tank, maybe because they are better as only.

Basicly i saw many dk's and WARRIOR tanks, that means paladin tank sucks??

Please give me ur own opinion because i'm thinking to one tank, but know yet if i should do paladin or warrior, just please don't say play with which on eu like to play, because i never tryed any of that both classes.

Please give me your opinions, so i can see which one should be better.

Thank u alot in advance for the attention and for the replys.

Silver

OK, Can u give me the correct link where i can find that guides??

Read the linked article. It basically explains what most people know already: When compared with almost same gear level, there are basically no difference between the classes, comparing mitigation and TPS.

Ensidia said that they prefer DK tanks 'cause they have more HP than the others, which was true before 3.2. In 3.2, DKs got a sensitive reduction in the HP returned by the Frost Presence, but they gained points in other stats (parry, mostly.)

+ Reply to Thread