+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DK Tank loot list

Thanks for the list! If you want I can run some numbers to do a moderate prioritization list sometime tonight. Working for 10 more hours and pretty much nothing else to do! By prioritization I mean by EH/AV/Threat, since iLvL is not always indicative of quality unfortunately.

That would be wonderful to have that info. Can then make a spread sheet, find out some item scores and start compiling some different lists.
    I'll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter.
    Kensú

Ok, sorry about this update being a few days behind what is live. However, the list is now done for the most part just have to go back and mop up the regular quested stuff and I will be done with the iLevel list until wowhead catches up.

In this update I added in all of the heroic 10 and 25 man loots also the uber cloaks from the tribute chest.

If Wars makes the stat weight lists I can start making the Best in slot lists based on EH/Avoidance/threat.

As always if you see a mistake or a link that should be working that isn't just post below and I'll get to as soon as I can. Thanks for the support everyone!
    Kensú

There are some additional 258 Two-Handed weapons that exist solely in Heroic ToC 25 form, from the tribute chest.

Found them. There were 2 two-handers per faction, one with agility and one with strength on it, and one tanking one-hander per faction. Thank you for pointing them out.
    Kensú

Updated where the tribute items come from. For example the achievements with 25 and 45 attempts left.
    Last edited by Kensu; 09-08-2009 at 11:12 AM.
    Kensú

Ok, most of the item links have been swapped over to wowhead mouseover tooltip links. Only a few of the hard mode tribute items remain to be updated. I have begun to start compiling a EH BiS list and should be ready shortly.
    Kensú

So I hate 70 hour + work weeks while taking 4 full-time classes along with living with my girlfriend. Suffice to say I haven't had a chance to weigh anything minus my growing appetite for sleep! I hope to get this done sunday morning as I have a 16 hour shift and should have most of the day to myself here at work. Great updates Kensu.

Kensu, excellent job on the list, and thanks to Mouse as well for getting it started. That said, I just wanted to throw a few ideas at you to see if they stick.

2h Weapons:
    Masked Mojo Crusher(2h Mace) - The Prophet Thron'ja, H DTK.

1h Weapons:
    Aledar's Battlestar(1h Mace) - Eadric's Cache, H TotC. Note: Only drops from Eadric, not Argent Confessor Paletress.

Sadly, I don't know how to do the links or anything, or I'd have done so.
    ...Thoughts of a philosophical Death Knight...
    If death is the inevitable end of life, is life the inevitable end of undeath?

What about the Tempered Saronite Shoulders that is crafted by a BS?
    Tempered Saronite Shoulders - Item - World of Warcraft

Ok, I am working on the list now...I am here for another 5 hours so it will be quite the 5 hours of excel! Yay!

EDIT: Also, I am going to be using rawr#s for survival/mitigation/threat for the rankings.

Can this be added to the BiS list here?
    I'm bookmarking this as I work on my DK these days.

Sorry I have not updated the last week or two. Have not been feeling well and I had missed about a week of work. But never fear the updated loot list has arrived.

Updated Onyxia loot, 10 and 25 man plus the quest item reward, also for those who do not know, there is no hard mode loot. I did not know if I should have included items like Purified Shard of the Flame or not. However due to how easy it is to kill Onyixa a starting tank may pick this up and this could be better than something else he would have access to. So I chose to include these items on the list as they could be used by a tank. How viable it is, I will leave to the number crunchers to figure out.
    Also as a side note Reinforced Shadowstrike summons Reinforced Thunderstrike so you get two 2-handed weapons in one drop.
    Kensú

Any updates done yet? Whats up with the excel wars? ^^

I'm noticing the lack of ilvl 232 T9.0 loot from the loot vendor just outside the ToC instance. For example:

Thassarian's Chestguard of Conquest - Item - World of Warcraft

Can you pls add Thassarian Conquest gear?

Just a thank you

To Kensu, War, etc for all this work. Wow!

Anyone a DK tank willing to help me with my gear and stuff latly i seem to have a few problems with HP and getting hit really really hard. LIke i just tanked heroic icc last night and i would judt get hit really really hard. I have 28% dodge and 20% parry, It's not making since to me why i amd getting hit so gard. SO if you anyone doesn't mind i can use some help.

@ OutBreĺk: totally wrong place to post this. (and linking to your toon on Armory would be a help in answering your question).

@ Kensu: Any timeframe on when you can update for the ICC stuff? Otherwise good work, always nice with a list (though I from time to time would wish someone would make a BiS list).

Happy new year all

/Wolf :Q

+ Reply to Thread