+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heroic Strike even worth it anymore?

Heroic Strike even worth it anymore?

Doing Target dummy reviews I just find Devastate does so much more damage then Heroic strike by far now crit or no crit at least past 2 sunders which I am glyph for. Even without the glyph two Devastates doesn't take long to apply. I am not 100% on the threat, but I am just guessing Deva is more threat the HS. SO, my question is why eve use HS at all? I mean even to dump threat why not just spam Devastate now?

Sorry if this has been talked about already, just sorta dawned on me on the dummy and wanted to share my thoughts.

Heroic strike is a rage dump that applies to your next melee attack, it doesn't use a GCD. You can use heroic strike and Devastate at the same time.
    King of Cheese, Pope of Lemons, Warlord of Pancakes, Sultan of Omelletes, Czar of Zuchini, Kaiser of Pretzels, Archduke of Apples, Duke of Pimento-loaf, Prime-Minister of Meats, Count of Tomato, The Regent of Danish, Chieftan of Chutney, and Lord of the Dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dygrav View Post
    Heroic strike is a rage dump that applies to your next melee attack, it doesn't use a GCD. You can use heroic strike and Devastate at the same time.
    yeah I just thought of that lol
    I'm sleepy
    gonna go back to bed now....

+ Reply to Thread