- You are way beyond where you need to be with expertise. Its not nearly as good a threat stat for us as it is for warriors.
- Vindication now works the same as demoralizing shout. You should put at least 1 point in there, and preferrably 2. If you always have a ret pally that specs it or a warrior with 5/5 improve shout, you can avoid it, but I strongly prefer self sufficiency with damage reduction buffs.
- Theck did the analysis and conviction/crusade gets you more threat than SoTP in 3.2.
- you don't need the benediction points or the second point in improved judgement.
- you don't need the second point in spiritual attunement.
- your weapon enchant should be accuracy, +20 strenght, mongoose, blood draining, or blade warding, depending on whether you want threat or mitigation.
- glove enchant should either be armsman, or armor.
- you need JotJ
- run some heroics and get the 8.5 helm and chest with conquest badges.
- you're critable, swap up to a +16 def gem
If you aren't higher than me in total damage done or total healing done, all comments will be /ignore'd