+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prot. Warrior Audit Request

Another thing: +18 stam to shield? You'd be better off with +20 defense - then you could ditch the defense/stam hybrid gem in your chest.

Also, you might want to pick up a Northern Barrier from the AH - it is boe and itemized with both +hit and +expertise which would let you regem a little.
    Last edited by Griff; 08-18-2009 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks, Rhyseh, Veneretio. I'll play with the spec a little to get the survivability back.

Good point, Griff--I have the mats for the shield enchant--I was a little dumbstruck after making other changes and finding my def. rtg. at 549 so I left it alone while trying to come up with a plan. hehe. I think I'll do that and also change my def-to-chest enchant for health. That way, I can regem the chest as you have suggested and still have ample def.rtg..

Better, still, I'll keep my eyes open for that shield--didn't realize it was BOE so thanks for the tip!
    Last edited by hilljack; 08-18-2009 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hilljack View Post
    Better, still, I'll keep my eyes open for that shield--didn't realize it was BOE so thanks for the tip!
    Not if I get there firs Hill ....

Quote Originally Posted by hilljack View Post
    Good point, Griff--I have the mats for the shield enchant--I was a little dumbstruck after making other changes and finding my def. rtg. at 549 so I left it alone while trying to come up with a plan. hehe. I think I'll do that and also change my def-to-chest enchant for health. That way, I can regem the chest as you have suggested and still have ample def.rtg..
    If you'd like an easy way to figure out which enchants to choose in order to maximize both Defense and Stamina, check out this post:
    Should I Gear, Gem or Enchant for Defense? - Warriors - TankingTips.com

Enough Vene, I shamelessly promote you as it is!

jk...lolerz
    "serious walnut- crunching ass power" from: Merry Christmas, Bob, By Chris Shugart

+ Reply to Thread