+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Critique

Critique

I need some overall advice on gear/spec and ways to improve myself. Im hoping to get a main tank position in a good guild some day and want to know of ways to improve myself.
    My armory is The World of Warcraft Armory

Any advice is appreciated
    Maveth <Dark Iron>

Sure thing, as someone who is always looking to improve my play, I'll try to point out what I see that can be improved.

First thing that I see is your shoulder enchant is not the exalted one from the giants. Yes, it takes a bit of work to max it out. But if you were apping to a hardcore guild that would very likely be the first thing they would notice. Why? Because it shows that you lack dedication to even max out your faction to get the better enchant that is available. Along those same lines I see that you did not replace the 24 Stam gems with the 30 stam gems. Those are pretty much no brainer upgrades that do not cost a lot. Your mining will also provide you with free HP as well as netting you a profit while doing it.

Moving on to your spec. The best advice I can give you is to read this thread.
    Yes its long, however you will learn a ton from it. These guys crunch some hardcore numbers and came up with some nice stuff. Your spec looks pretty good. But I would like to point out that Will of the Necropolis is a very good talent That will save you on progression content or anytime when heals are not as good as they need to be for that matter.

Rune tap is a controversial talent. If you trust your healers, spend the points elsewhere, but if there are a lot of times where you end up having to use it to save yourself then keep it.

Also I would take one point from Subversion and put it into bloody Vengeance. As you are going to get more threat per point from Bloody Vengeance.

Gear looks decent.
    I'll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter.
    Kensú

+ Reply to Thread