+ Reply to Thread

Thread: End of Season 6 Announced

End of Season 6 Announced

[blizzard]We are currently planning to end Arena Season 6 as early as August 25. At that point we will go through our normal process to determine who is eligible for the end-of-season rewards. This process should take approximately one week. It's very important for players who feel that they may be eligible for the arena-specific titles and/or Furious Gladiator’s Frostwyrm to refrain from transferring their character to another realm until after Arena Season 6 ends.

The following Arena Season will not begin for at least one week after the current season ends. During this time between seasons, all rated matches will be turned off and only skirmishes will be available. When Arena Season 7 begins, all team ratings, personal rating, and arena points will be wiped, but matchmaking rating and honor points will remain. [/blizzard]
    Source: World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> End of Arena Season 6 Coming Soon

I wish they would've just ended it with 3.2

At least I'll have full Furious by that time

Lol damn you. I've been too tired lately to log on and do 2s with my pally before I go to bed =(

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    Lol damn you. I've been too tired lately to log on and do 2s with my pally before I go to bed =(
    If he's a prot healer it should only take one session to get weapon

no he's holy. I think this week i'm gonna force him prot and we'll gun for 1850. Does he need to know how to play as prot healer? or is it just as simple as spam heals and help dps when needed =P

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

I haven't played 2v2 since patch but from what I hear they are just as potent as they were before.

Their weakness is that they have no instant heals. So you have to do a good interrupt chain to kill them. They have a ton of spell power and they have 20 second hammer and shield throw to help get a kill.

My pally was Holy when we hit 2085 but idk how well that will work now.

The actual spec-specific healing is fairly straightforward: sacred shield and flash of light are the only spells you use to that end. It's everything else - avoiding interrupts, positioning, reacting to damage switches, and using HoJ/AS effectively - that is complicated. The spec is broken, unintended, and overpowered... but that doesn't mean there isn't margin for skill within it, as eventually it turns into a large number of holyprot vs holyprot games.

-Splug

+ Reply to Thread