+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42

Thread: Rate The UI Above

I don't mind the locks UI above, save the portrait. 9/10

I need to fix a couple of things here, but this is where I am at currently, save that I have an addon now that removes those stupid standard UI boss frames.
    Priest UI.jpg

I like it very nice 9/10 just for me a bit to crowded I am very simple like that but I like the bottom colouring off it with the black and all your essential stuff in there.

WoWScrnShot_041112_234129.jpg

Yeah I will give you that I am a bit cluttered. I want to think it's because of the 2nd bar on the right next to chat. That use to not be there but Just sort of needed all that stuff. But year Btex Menu or Viewport give me that box at the bottom so that the raid isn't affected . Just need to figure out if I want to rock TukUI still or get my own going lol.

recommend starting your own pay lots of attaention here and on elitistjerks for addon idea's and ui set ups. your own personal ui is much better then, if you have the patience and knowledge to do so. but pre builts are nice and easy from the beginning. what you have there is a good base but should look more fluid. need to work on your battle text seems a bit oversized and cluttered
    Last edited by myirk; 04-16-2012 at 05:14 PM.

The only part of the battle text that really annoys me so to speak, is the DBM warnings such as Summoning Resonating Crystal, which I have sense made a smidge smaller.

gaelis, I'll rate yours a 8

I like the simplicity and idea of the minimap focal point, although my suggestion would be to work on unity of your elements and balancing them out-

Edited.jpg

That would be my personal take on it- I moved the recount up and made it the same height as the chatbox, so they balanced eachother, and moved the mini menu to the other side to make up for the fact that the right-side action bars have less buttons than left-side. Lastly for aesthetics and on a side note, I'd suggest making the recount the same opacity, for again, moar balance.

Ofc, these are all just my personal tastes Looks good.

Annnnnd here's mine for luls.

TheUI2.jpg

Edit: Grammarz.

I'm not loving the I guess its the see through UI? Probably better in content. I give it a 4/10 sorry. Lets see an in combat screen shot it may be better for me.

WoWScrnShot_072012_170904.jpg

This is mine in LFR of course that's why the insults are flying!

9/10 I really like it, everything looks as if it has it's place and everything is organised, which I love in a UI - it is also simple, I don't like an overload of useless information

This is mine - it has a lot of behind-the-scenes things going on rather than things that are always there - these only pop-up when I need them such as Power Auras etc... I also use Bartender to have some of my lesser used spells (but still used) keybinded and not shown on the actual UI. Its basically about a clean interface where the information is only shown when I want it to show - to the point where I have recount hidden all the time

Wow, I love that UI, I'd give it a 9/10. Unless something pops up under your bars, I would put the action bars right over top of that bar you have on the bottom. WoWScrnShot_090112_215827.jpg

That is my druid UI. Still not done, have to set up some more stuff.

What addon is that for the buttons?

Does anyone know where I can find this UI comp, I had it before patch and lost it due to PC crash. WoWScrnShot_081912_124058.jpgWoWScrnShot_101511_210954.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jorcer View Post
    Wow, I love that UI, I'd give it a 9/10. Unless something pops up under your bars, I would put the action bars right over top of that bar you have on the bottom. Attachment 3515

That is my druid UI. Still not done, have to set up some more stuff.
    9/10. A lot of space in the middle and seems to have the important stuff for raiding.

Here's my UI WoWScrnShot_101812_213447.jpg
    Grid is in the middle, because I'm a mainly a healer.
    Last edited by zerconi; 10-18-2012 at 01:47 PM.

The above UI is likely a bit to overloaded with numbers. The Taskbars seems easy to use. 7/10

WoWScrnShot_102312_104905.jpg

My UI uses following Addons :

Dominos
    Pitbull 4.0
    ForteExcorzist
    Quartz
    Elkano Buffbars
    Bagnon
    Grid & Clique
    Sexymap
    SunnART Viewport
    Prat 3.0

It's kinda dark and the map is cramped. Other than that it's great.

Changed things around a little bit...=)

+ Reply to Thread