+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Thread: Rate The UI Above

I did. Thanks for the help. I have a lot more moving around and addons to go. Getting worried about space though. Not too crowded ATM, IMO.

One last thing. Maybe swap the omen and skada around. You will probably be looking at the threat meter more often than the damage meter, so the less you have to move your eyes off what is happening to check it the better.

Naroku's Interface rate pls!

WoWScrnShot_090611_113545.jpg

love keeping it simple

Sexy map
    Stuf Unit Frames
    Kg panels with Als aretwork
    dominos with button facade
    use DBM (always worked for me never had any luck with bigwigs)
    omen center right, and Skada on the far right.
    Satrina bufs and thats about it

love it, its easy simple lightweight and i enjoy it, always tweaking and moving things, ad i will be trying pitbull instead of
    Stuf UF, not liking the portaits on these ones, and xperl is just too heavy for me
    Last edited by Naroku; 09-06-2011 at 08:42 AM.

Not too shabby. Give it an 8/10.

WoWScrnShot_092210_221324.jpg

That's still pretty much how my UI looks today, just replaced Skada with Recount, which I might change back to Skada at this point. Recount is making me mad. Also, re-added healbot but.. Considering doing away with it because of x-perl. Haven't decided yet. D;

Mighttt try out Aliena's UI set up. I like hers, a lot.
    Vilana || US-Dalaran || PvE Disc/PvP Disc || <DEAD SXY>
    Hallena || US-Dalaran || Arcane/Fire || <DEAD SXY>

nice yours looks good. i love xperl, but im trying to get away from it, i actually use skada less than recount but im leading my guild in FL now.. and need to find the best ones for everyone. Aliena's interface is what i made mine from, thanks to her textures it could happen, its an amazing interface, and everything works so well

Couple of shots just to give the full range. I've been slowly but surely tweaking my UI for a long time now, trying to get the best practices in (clean screen, pertinent information, less clicking, more keybinds etc...) so just want to know how I'm doin!

Static UI - Nothing really going on here, just clicking on some food so you can see where the tooltip shows up:

RagUIStatic2.jpg

Static UI 2 - Checking stuff with ZOMGBuffs in case you didn't know what that was by the map.

RagUIStatic.jpg

UI in Action - Tooltip in view, timers a-movin, and scrolling battle text ... also moving!

RagUIAction.jpg

UI in Action 2 - Healing and absorbs in view, plus the different bits that pop up... all at once.

RagUIAction2.jpg

To see the whole thing in action, I have videos up of our boss kills (http://www.youtube.com/user/Helswath) but that also has my tidyplates shown where these pictures don't. I'm in the process of getting rid of the buttons near the middle, but they've been there so long its hard to change the stuff that is set in stone...

Anyway, let me know how I'm doin!

looks good, i personally don't like the bars at the bottom, but its better than a screen of some UIs i have looked over
    8/10

Which bars... exactly? Bartender bars? Timer bars? Threat/Damage bars? Raid frame bars?....

haaruui.jpgThats mine atm. Tanks health bars are the bottom 2 and raid is the 8 on top, runnin vuhdo with private tank frame. quartz, fx, bt4, pb, recount, sexymap, pray, tiptac, kgpanels, and some other stuffs.

7/10

Vuhdo bars are a big too big for my liking, nice use of kgpanels though.

This is my current UI

Rate the UI above you

6/10, for me there's a lot of stuff floating around.

WoWScrnShot_090711_185842.jpg

This is mine, it's based of Aliena's except I had to do all my stuff manually, and I replaced some of her addons to ones that take up less space, but do the same job.

I use

kGPanels
    Bartender 4
    Bartender4 Dualspec
    Grid
    Gridmanabars
    TipTop
    Prat
    Button Facade (with Vista skin)
    DBM (I have since tried BigWigs and found out I like it better)
    Mik's Scrolling Combat Text
    Stuf Unit Frames
    Quartz Cast Bar
    ForteXorcist
    Skada (I have both Skada and Recount downloaded, I switch between the 2 for some odd reason)
    A combination of art panels I have done, as well as some of Aliena's and other's from Wowinterface downloads.
    Clique
    Omni CC
    Power Auras
    oRA (I think... that raid leader tool addon thing...)

Addons you cannot see that I have
    PlayerScore
    MyRoleplay (I play on an RP server, I hope to transfer my priest though)
    Omen
    Bagnon
    NPC Scan
    Atlas Loot
    xLoot

I think that's it... I change my UI and my play style soo much though (I in the PTR tried to make mouseover macros instead of use Clique) I just like Aliena's UI style cuz it's clean, polished, and it's has personality. The fact I can change my panels whenever I want is awesome... because ya, I get bored of the same thing really fast.

Id say 7/10 just because for me it feels a tad cluttered and cramped

this is what I use mainly for tanking, but I offspec heal when I get bored so I make my grid a bit bigger and move it over to the middle

Quote Originally Posted by Toushiro View Post
    To go back the main focus of this topic here. 4/5, keep up the good work Boda

been working on some new unitframe layouts.

hey man this is amazing! could i possibly get a link to download this pack, i LOVE it, would like to move a few things here and there, but overall its awesome!

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    Quote Originally Posted by hugenjpana View Post
    hey man this is amazing! could i possibly get a link to download this pack, i LOVE it, would like to move a few things here and there, but overall its awesome!
    Here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...56-PatsUI.html

But I've quit WoW so I no longer support my UI when it comes to updates or helping with Lua coding.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

@Pokemart: Grid should really be smaller, even if it's potentially going to be used for your healing. I also think your frames should be more centered, and without the 3D portrait. Other then that, it's nice and clean. 8/10

WoWScrnShot_102511_215638.jpg

Mine's definitely still got some tweaking to do, any suggestions would be great. The top shield is there when I have a CD on (either of my own or from a healer). The bottom shield is Sword n' Board.
    Attached Images

My UI

I would say an 8/10 Faerrun, to be honest I wouldn't fix much, main reason being, the centre of your screen is nice and clear and the information via Power Auras on the sides is clear to see without drawing you focus off the battle. Nice work mate.
    Here is mine:
    WoWScrnShot_102911_113115.jpg

Pros:Clean,Basic
    Cons:Font,Gaps in between chat/spells/grid

7/10

WoWScrnShot_112511_135417.jpg

Personally I find the top one too cluttered. I like the unit frames, but the set-up of them is completely wrong for me. Too much clutter, too close together, and I have problems focusing on what's what.
    The buffs are nice and tidy.
    The map is in a nice place, but I want to put omen and DPS meeter a lot closer and make them more tidy.
    I miss seeing a skin on the button bars, they are too cluttered and too closed up together.
    Casting bar needs to be a different place, and I would not have the background of the panels that dark, as it's always good to be able to see through them.

But this is ofc just me.

5/10

Mine:

...So dawn goes down to day.Nothing gold can stay...

Above: 7/10
    Pros: Clean
    Cons: Default TukUI

Mine:

Omen/Boss Health Bars not shown, occupying space to the left of Action Bars and empty bordered box next to chat frame.
    Last edited by Syllables; 12-16-2011 at 09:29 PM.

Nice UI 9/10
    missing threat monitor and dps monitor but that might be becuase your not in raid.

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/3...2011001037.jpg

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8...2011001349.jpg
    Last edited by myirk; 02-16-2012 at 07:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread