+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate The UI Above

ah Ok i see it now.

Which bars are you talking about?

action bars

Ooh yeah. I used to use action bar addons but really the standard ones are quite perfect and I don't have to worry about it breaking/resetting.

Quote Originally Posted by Renauld View Post
    On 25m i change the position of my raid frames to the right of the screen (then i move the DBM bars to the left). I don't have any screenshots since I changed my UI, but the raid frames go like this
    Attachment 2439

About your UI, I really like it, the only thing I would change are the bars
    I'd rate this with 4/10 mainly because it feels kinda clutter and you could probaly use the UI scale alittle and shrink it all more.

Guess I'll post a raid pic of mine in currently in combat think it was a wipe on Halion hc tho - Credz to Buttlern mainly since it's mainly his UI with a few small touches myself towards it
    http://img72.imageshack.us/i/wowscrn...410232328.jpg/

Feel free to give tips or similar since I'am probaly going to change it alot now when Cataclysm hits !

I give 9/10 on your UI, the only thing I would change is the raid frames position, but I'm a healer, so...

What addon do you use for ur chat window?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

About my UI, it was kinda cluttered; mainly because of the low resolution. That's why I changed it a lil' bit. It still feels a lil' cluttered, but it's gunna change when I get a new monitor =P

That's how it looks now (on 25m the raid frames position is the same as the old UI).
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Renauld View Post
    I give 9/10 on your UI, the only thing I would change is the raid frames position, but I'm a healer, so...

What addon do you use for ur chat window?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

About my UI, it was kinda cluttered; mainly because of the low resolution. That's why I changed it a lil' bit. It still feels a lil' cluttered, but it's gunna change when I get a new monitor =P

That's how it looks now (on 25m the raid frames position is the same as the old UI).
    You mean what kind of chat addon I'am using? That's just simple & plain prat with just changed background colours.

And yeah your new screen will make wonders when you jump up to the new moutains with 1920x1080 reso and up !!! :>

Hey to all, first time i post in these forums, so be nice to me

@Renauld - I think your buff frame is too big (also the timers), think u can scale down a little bit, you could also move your Range window, and a little button-facade addon wont hurt a bit

Dont have a SS but a couple of videos, hereīs the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEo2esFI4SA

Any feedback is allways welcome, cheers o/

I really like your UI, but I think the action bar buttons are too small
    8/10

About my UI, I really like the big buff buttons, but the timers are indeed too big.

I made some changes on the UI Scale and also added Mik's Scrolling Battle Text to my addons collection.

Right now it looks like this
    WoWScrnShot_111810_033158.jpg

I usually don't use nameplates, but they were on when I took the screenshot.

You could use an addon for the nameplates, there are some sexyīs addons out there for that. Also, i think you can scale down a little bit your UI. All the mstb, is filling all your UI atm (you could try eavesdrop addon). Still think that the timers on the buffs are too high (but thatīs a personal taste i guess).
    I think i ll give you 6/10 for this time.

Edit
    My action bar buttons are small yes, but i rarely clique on them (maybe 1 or 2), most are keybind or i use Clique. i see no reason for them to be bigger i think

7/10, not bad, but there is too much going on for me

Here is my current, I am always tweaking

I dislike the top black bar, uroo, but the rest is to my tastes. 8/10

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/6...2310201820.jpg

healing UI

Just a personal taste - Think your frames buffs + timer are too big (if we compare to the UI scale you use in there).
    Like the settings on the chat frames and the action bar button.
    Personal taste, once again : Really dont like the Colour in the panels (but again, it is a personal choice).
    Your frames + target could be a little wider ( think you have all the right info in there, but they are very close to each other)
    You could change the colour names in grid so they dont have the same colour as the classe. Itīs easier to get confused in this way.
    Overall i ll rated as a 7.3.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfqyhigpAho - (UI in action 10/25 man - WIP)

Papa, purple? Really? My kids love you now. For me, it looks like you have all of the necessary information there. I like the idea you have there of bigger buttons for your "oh SH*T" buttons. I don't like purple. I should turn in my girl card, I know.

*I* like having my raid frames class colored, but I generally only run 10 mans, and frankly, I like to see who is being stupid. Color coding makes it easier for me to figure that out.

All in all, 8.5/10 for me.
    I'm an alt-oholic. I'm ok with that.
    http://warcraftid.com/card/170/n/73a...f/sholozar.jpg

I've started playing wow again after a long absence, heres my UI I've been working on for cata.
    Rogue UI:

Warrior UI (prot)

I have nfi what I'm doing as a warrior, so any suggestions on helpful mods would be great.

I've been having issues with Classtimers simply stopping and forcing me to /reload to see my buffs/debuffs, does anyone have any alternatives?

7 for both of them.
    Here's mine;
    'Smash through obstacles, with a heart of gold and a Mind of steel, Nothing can get in my way.'

6/10.
    Reasons: Looks like you didn't configure your unit frames at all. All of your buttons are shown on your Minimap. Scrollbar appears on chat which makes it look dirty. Not a fan of fubar aswell.
    This is just my opinion of your Ui, no need to take this to heart :]

My Ui>>

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    7/10, not my style at all, most of the data texts you got setup are really small.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerutan View Post
    6/10.
    Reasons: Looks like you didn't configure your unit frames at all. All of your buttons are shown on your Minimap. Scrollbar appears on chat which makes it look dirty. Not a fan of fubar aswell.
    This is just my opinion of your Ui, no need to take this to heart :]
    Too late, you've already broken it </3
    'Smash through obstacles, with a heart of gold and a Mind of steel, Nothing can get in my way.'

@Toushiro 9/10 I really do like the layout of it; I simply dislike UF portraits is all >_<
    http://i54.tinypic.com/2rymrg4.jpg

@Satheling
    i would give 7/10. like the unit frames, but recount window seems out of scale, as combat text and fortexorcist. In my opinion, too big compare to the unit frames, chat window (takes a quite size on your screen). Buff frames and nameplates are quite good.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfqyhigpAho - (UI in action 10/25 man - WIP)

+ Reply to Thread