+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Libram of Defiance(25 Emblems of Triumph)

Libram of Defiance(25 Emblems of Triumph)

Libram of Defiance
    Equip: Each time you use your Hammer of The Righteous ability, you have a chance to gain 200 dodge rating for 18 sec.
    Sounds brilliant, was anyone able to use it on the PTR? Never got it to work on my PC so dunno if it was up or not. I dunno if its worth getting to be honest, at least not straight away. Its 4ish% Dodge for 18 seconds to proc on a move you use every 6 seconds. Anyone know what the cd or chance effect on it will be?
    The Ashbringer...

According to the spell details from the page you linked:

Cooldown: n/a
    Proc chance: 80%

80% proc chance, 18 second duration, on an ability we use every six seconds. I'm thinking it will have a near 100% uptime.

It will be my first emblem purchase, and I'll be wearing it for tanking anything that hits hard.

Hmmmmm, didn't notice the comments. God thats an amazing Libram, makes the decision on what to buy first really difficult for me, damn tier 9.5.
    The Ashbringer...

I have just purchased this Libram with my first set of Triumph badges and have to say I love it. I'm an avoidance tank at heart and this libram basically gives you an extra 200 rating constantly. After testing on a fellow guildy and a ToC run it keeps almost 100% uptime. A refreshing change from all the BV librams I have to say. Now all I am waiting for is Blizz to sort the Sacred Shield Libram out (although the tooltip is wrong - it actually gives you 354 BV for 20 secs!)

Yep, got badges from 25man tonight, and then used it in both 10man encounters, really happy with it. Will be buying and returning it(because of the 2 hour return thing) until I have enough for T9.5 Shoulders, at which point i'll spend all badges on it and get the Libram after.
    The Ashbringer...

Quote Originally Posted by TBuckton View Post
    (although the tooltip is wrong - it actually gives you 354 BV for 20 secs!)
    272 * 1.3 = 353.6

I assume you're spec'ed into redoubt.

aha - now that makes sense :P

Tests on the PTR that I read about indicated around 96% uptime - certainly enough that I'll always factor it into my build before calculating DR on dodge anyway.

Now to get around to grinding those badges

Quote Originally Posted by Daereg View Post
    Yep, got badges from 25man tonight, and then used it in both 10man encounters, really happy with it. Will be buying and returning it(because of the 2 hour return thing) until I have enough for T9.5 Shoulders, at which point i'll spend all badges on it and get the Libram after.
    Great man, abuse the fact that Blizzard put in a system to help people when they make a mistake.

Seriously, people like you make the game ten times worse - stop abusing the positive changes that come into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Martie View Post
    Great man, abuse the fact that Blizzard put in a system to help people when they make a mistake.

Seriously, people like you make the game ten times worse - stop abusing the positive changes that come into the game.
    Woah, calm! Calm down.
    Lets say its there for trialing an item, I'm simply trialing it...for 4 hours every raid night for 2 weeks...
    The Ashbringer...

Sorry I am with martie that's an exploit pure and simple and you know it is.

Now what we need is a hotfix that removes any ability to refund gear if you zone in to an instance preferrably without blizz announcing the change so we can enjoy the QQ session.
    ** Remember Warcraft players fail in directions you never thought possible.

Hey, I used that to rent a PvP set for lulz, very useful although I ended up spending the badges on the set in the end anyway (BIG MISTAKE, would have gotten a lot of epic gems for those badges).

For on topic: I got the conquest one yesterday, is it worth refunding that and getting something else for the conquest badges, I still need quite a few triumph for the triumph libram and I will have a steady stream of conquests coming in (will probably do all the heroics every saturday) but less so of triumphs due to still being in the gearing up phase (so limited to 2/day tops), so I figured I might save the triumph ones for something that's a larger upgrade for me while working on the rest of my gear (need gloves, ring and back mainly).

Any advice?

+ Reply to Thread