Hey folks,

I was hoping for a little help, on gearing on my Arms warrior, with his offspec Prot. As I'd like to take on tanking more when needed, and also just for my own fun to change up my playstyle sometimes.

I've been accumulating gear from Heroics, some Naxx and some Ulduar (guild runs when nobody else needs the tank piece drop). Here's my armory link:
The World of Warcraft Armory

FYI...I logged out last night changing to Def stance to auto-equip my tank gear, but forgot to change to my Prot talent tree. And not all my gear is properly enchanted/socketed, as I've recently gotten a couple of upgrades.

Now I've tried to read various FAQ's, threads, etc. Still confused about a few things. First off is stat priority. I see various threads on people building Block Sets, EH sets, AOE tanking sets, etc. But as it's currently just my offspec, I wanted to know what the best overall tank pieces/stats I should be going for. As all my gear has been from off-spec rolls, etc. Can't afford to spend badges on tank gear, at least not for the next little while till I get few more upgrades for my Arms. I don't want to confuse myself further my trying to get all the 3 or 4 different types of tanking sets out there too, as I was hoping for more of an overall good Warrior Prot stat priority type thing.

I get confused when looking at possible upgrades, in comparing block, parry, dodge, expertise, hit, etc. Looking at 2 similar iLevel items, say 200 level, and def plate pieces have such a wide variety of stat combinations. Often confused over which stat priorities I should be aiming for, after Def 540.

I did see a mod called Tankpoints, that might make this whole post moot. Has anyone used this mod and does it help in trying to prioritize general stats for the various gear?

Hope this makes sense, and thanks in advance.