+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new spec: fail or win?

new spec: fail or win?

heres a spec i made shortly after the 3.2 patch. The World of Warcraft Armory

for the spec it is assumed you would be using the following glyphs: glyph of cleaving, glyph of vigilance (this one is a matter of preferance and can be interchanged with a glyph of your choice im just lazy and like vigilance), and glyph of devestate.

its not intended to be a raid spec unless your doing something like thoriums arena and is mainly just another AoE spec. love to hear some opinions on it

just a note: peircing howl does 0 threat.
    Last edited by duniank; 08-07-2009 at 11:00 PM.

I run with a similiar setup. Although I would remove both points from Booming Voice and 3 points from Cruelty and place them in Improved Demoralizing Shout.

I also only take the 1 point in Cleave as life without Last Stand is just impossible for me.

The other point is currently in Piercing Howl, although I would consider swapping that out for another point in Cleave. Another option is to have no points in Improved Cleave and place both points in Commanding Presence.

I think the next thing I'm going to try out for a while is stopping at Improved Demoralizing shout and placing the last 2 points in Improved Spell Reflect for the 4% reduction in spell damage.

I've pretty much had to say goodbye to Deep Wounds since the Shield Specialization change.

+ Reply to Thread