Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 3.2 Warrrior tanking, NOT ENOUGH!

How did you get 75% avoidance? It seems very high or are you adding in Block % to your dodge and parry %?

Is it only me that noticed you were spamming HS all time and now you cry you had no rage? Take Vezax as fight where you actually have to think when to press something and not go with common "lets macro HS to all and faceroll approach"? I doubt threat was issue, with latest devastate buffs you can get 4-5k TPS (and more) just spamming that. But if you choose to use HS to loose instead of gain rage its your choice.I am not saying warriors are in perfect state now, but buffs we got this patch are very decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Haur View Post
    Is it only me that noticed you were spamming HS all time and now you cry you had no rage? Take Vezax as fight where you actually have to think when to press something and not go with common "lets macro HS to all and faceroll approach"? I doubt threat was issue, with latest devastate buffs you can get 4-5k TPS (and more) just spamming that. But if you choose to use HS to loose instead of gain rage its your choice.I am not saying warriors are in perfect state now, but buffs we got this patch are very decent.
    /clap
    Warrior tanks were amazing pre-3.2. Now, we're 10 times more amazing.
    You just have to know how to play one.

Do what now?

You know the sad thing is - all the bad warrior tanks out there are going to read this and rally 'Yea I want endless rage'. Look, if you can't manage your rage - play a tank class that isn't so reactionary. The upgrade to warriors in 3.2 have been huge. Play smart and you'll have plenty of rage.
    Play dumb ... write a post on a forum to lose whatever credibility you think you have.

Quote Originally Posted by ryofu View Post
    How did you get 75% avoidance? It seems very high or are you adding in Block % to your dodge and parry %?
    i'd love to see an armory link of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Corecam View Post
    You know the sad thing is - all the bad warrior tanks out there are going to read this and rally 'Yea I want endless rage'. Look, if you can't manage your rage - play a tank class that isn't so reactionary. The upgrade to warriors in 3.2 have been huge. Play smart and you'll have plenty of rage.
    Play dumb ... write a post on a forum to lose whatever credibility you think you have.
    The problem is that blizz balances threat of tanks around a full rage mana or whatever you want to call the DK system. Pallies and DKs don't get mana or rune starved, but warriors (and druids?) do. This is the problem.

Closed Thread