Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Lord Jaraxxus Encounter

Quote Originally Posted by dagimp007 View Post
    Does the Fel Lightning increase in damage... i didn't think it did, but on other sites i looked at it says it increase 50%,, and in 25 man it seemed more deadly
    Fel Lightning does NOT increase in damage with successive jumps. That is confirmed. It seems more deadly in 25man because If his 10x buff is not power dispelled fast, Fel Lightning can hit for up to 25k damage.

Twoshot him last night(10man), accouple notes that I hope help everyone:

1) Use a DK or Warrior tank on Jaraxxus, the fel fireball can be interrupted and has ~the same cooldown as Mind Freeze. If one or two got through i wasnt the end of the world, but it does help the healing significantly

2) We controlled the infernals, by banishing 1, Druid Picking up 1, and the MT (myself, DK) deathgriping the third. Druid then came around and pulled each off 1 at a time. It kept it from letting them run around.

Overall it seemed a heck of alot easier than Northrend Beasts, and more of a management of debuffs (Run, dont Run). The adds dropped pretty quick and Jaraxxus doesnt have alot of HP.

M

The infernals will turn into a ball and random charge people in the raid every now and then though, stopping there to drop some hellfire love before they can be arsed going back to hugging the tank, so people still need to be on their toes and run away from them once they've landed.

Single Tank 10man

Im not the greatest tank in the world by a far stretch but here is the first ever video ive made. Its me and the guild doin 10man Lord Jaraxxus with just one tank -

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwlTp0FPUZ0"]YouTube - Lord Jaraxxus 10man - single tank[/ame]

Just a quick question, as I haven't seen it answered..

In 10 man mode, with only one person on interrupts, what exactly is that person supposed to do if they get Legion Flames?

Legion Flame>Interrupts. The debuff on the tank can be dispelled, your death cannot. If your melee, run out. If your ranged, run around the perimeter of the arena.
    Last edited by Spiritus; 12-24-2009 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katashii View Post

In 10 man mode, with only one person on interrupts, what exactly is that person supposed to do if they get Legion Flames?
    Well, either you try to heal through and/or cleanse the DoT while the interrupter runs out, or you need to have a tank that can move Lord J to a new location in rhythm with the flame patches dropping. You can't heal through Legion Flames stacking up, but you can heal through the Fel Fireball.

Quote Originally Posted by Katashii View Post

You have 4 possible tanks, 2 can interrupt on their own.

If you have a Druid or Paladin tanking, they can hit Hammer of Justice or Bash to interrupt one of the Fireballs while the person with legion flames is running.