+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Have a Few Questions

I Have a Few Questions

So me and the guild i am in yesterday decided we where going to try the new 25 coliseum. We decided to go with three tanks to help divide up the damage dealt by gormok the impaler. We used the strategy of switching on 2 stacks of impale. But my question is, are we doing something wrong with our class, or does he hit that hard. I was one of the 3 tanks and we were getting pounded. We did eventually take him down, but when that was achieved, me and the other tanks were down.

Our three tanks (I am the least geared)
    Daeden
    Drozzie
    Hopkiller(mine may show my DPS set)

Yeah, he hits like a brick.

More health would help the two tanks that I saw - the third was in arms gear.

Don't forget that it's a new fight, though - people will be wondering what to expect, and won't know the rythm yet. This means that healers will be doing a slightly less good job just like the rest, and that can make a huge difference.

Keep in mind the new 25 man gear also has 200+ stam. They are meant to hit for incredible amounts, thus making the events hard. Until they nerf it like standard with blizzard. Also remember that doing these events with less than 7-9 healers is unrecommended at the time. And the particular event you mentioned has huge damage for 30 seconds after the tradeoff.

+ Reply to Thread