+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm coming back to World of Warcraft.

I'm coming back to World of Warcraft.

Hello everyone!

After a year or so of playing Starcraft with my friends again (still a newb on Battle.net) I'm officially coming back to WoW. I used to roll with a Warrior and got it to Level 39 before my subscription ended and my other friends stopped playing, so I stopped too.

Now since I'm coming back and there are a LOT more updates and more confusing things, I'd like to ask some members on TankSpot to show me how to roll a Warrior tank. I was Google-ing some Warrior tank guides and I've read a lot of it, but it doesn't show me what I want to know. They explain skills, but there are a bunch of tank specs out there and I just don't know which to choose.

I'm going to be making a Tauren Warrior for the 5% health racial increase that it gives. All I want to find out is how to input my talent points so that I can get the best build possible for my character.

Thanks in advance for any input you guys have!

Spec isn't such a big deal until you get to level 80 - you might want to search on warrior leveling builds.

Wow, I never even thought about searching that up... thanks for the heads up. I'm going to play the trial version again and then just get a WoW Battlechest.

+ Reply to Thread