+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gemming Question

Gemming Question

Now that 3.2 comes and messes up my HP/Mitigation AGAIN :O

I have to regem. I need some Stam but mostly Mitigation.

I am a 450 JC and have room for all 3 of my JC Gems which is good because i have 3 spots to fill i will most likely gem one of the slots +stam but for mitigation on the last 2 what should i gem?

*Holds up a well worn sign "Will Critique for Armory Link"*

The World of Warcraft Armory

But im droping all my EXP gems atm

That's a heck of a situational fight, to have 25 Fire Resist on a Titansteel helm. Not your regular helm? If it is, please go use emblems of Conquest for Tier helm plox! STAT! And then go get Argent Crusade rep for their head enchant with def/stam.

People call me crazy, but I prefer Hodir shoulder enchants, even though it has no stam. Shame on you for not starting it!!

You never, ever, ever need haste on a cloak (ever!). Go with 16 defense, NAO!

22 Defense to chest. 'Nuff said.

Do go for the gem bonus on the panties. Go with Expertise/defense or defense/stam. Along the same lines, the gem bonus on gloves wasn't so bad, given that it was a blue socket (yummy stam!).

22 stam to boots, or if you feel confident with stam, Tuskarrs (15 stam+speed boost)

Level enchanting to get ring enchants.

Once you have all this wonderful defense, drop repelling charge and pick up essence of gossamer from H AN. If you prefer more mitigation, go with Valor trinket from badges of heroism. If you find you have too much defense, consider som +hit gems instead of +defense (+hit/+expertise on panties is a good spot, if over def cap). You need to get to 263 hit.

Problem solved!

P.S. MOOO!

+ Reply to Thread