+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Viable Naxx 25?

Viable Naxx 25?

I know there are a lot of upgrades out there for me and I'm trying my best to get them all. I've been running the Utgarde heroics trying to get one of the swords from those instances. Also running regular HoL for the trinket there. I tanked Sapphiron in 10 and was used as off-tank for trash, in which i replace my old dabari trinket with my Greatness one. Currently, without dabari, I'm at 539 defense, so I have to use it on bosses. I plan to pick up glyph of blocking now. Using the old cookie cutter build 15/5/51 but was thinking of going 15/3/53 since block has been changed. Anything else you guys would suggest?

The World of Warcraft Armory

with the new conquest emblems, you could farm some heroics and get the valor cape. That one is better than your current cape.
    There are only two truly infinite things, the universe and stupidity. And I am unsure about the universe. Albert Einstein

In general, you are on the right track in terms of enchanting. For gemming, I would recommend you not gem for strength, go for expertise (it is more valuable for threat AND defense if the boss can't parry your attacks). Go with expertise, expertise/defense, expertise/hit or expertise/stam. You want to get to 26 expertise and 263 hit rating (Getting there!).

-As for gear, yes, it's either Slayer of the Lifeless in Gothik/Gluth nax 10, Argent tournament weapon, H UP weapon.
    -For gloves, consider running either H Gundrak, getting to exalted Kirin Tor and getting exalted epic gloves, or keep up with OS10 for T7 gloves.
    -The cost of BOE bracers Bracers of Dalaran's Parapets have gone down considerably , or you can grind out the conquest badges in 3.2 (although there are smarter upgrades for you with those badges).

finally got my sword! Going after bracers and shoulders now. Farming for badges.

+ Reply to Thread