+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3.2 Blood Tanking Spec

3.2 Blood Tanking Spec

Ive thrown togather
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...&version=10192
    From experiance it looks pretty solid though i would like some freedback before i throw it on my toon

i don't like the hysteria talent, it helps aggro generation but might be dangerous for high dmg bosses. I've never tanked in blood but i just can't see the importance of heartstrike, and prolly set those points into worms or mark for single target bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by ghromorth View Post
    i don't like the hysteria talent, it helps aggro generation but might be dangerous for high dmg bosses. I've never tanked in blood but i just can't see the importance of heartstrike, and prolly set those points into worms or mark for single target bosses.
    You can always throw Hysteria on a dps to help down the boss quicker

and heart strike is our main attack as blood tanks

I would suggest moving points from scent of blood to ravenous dead the 3% strength would be very nice for extra tps, that or Imp IT

You could try this spec out it differs from yours slightly. I have dps that out gear the crap outta me. 99 out of 100 times never have problems holding threat and still can help keep a bit of stess off the healers.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...&version=10192
    "You'll never learn to tank unless you kill a few friends!" -Jenk MoD GL

Would this work?

Proposed spec

BCB could be swapped out for Will of Necropolis, but definately Necrosis works with runestrike. The arp from blood gorged is nice, but can see the extra damage from being over 75% may not always be there, whereas necrosis works on every strike, and bypasses all armor. I think BCB bypasses armor too.

+ Reply to Thread