+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Going into Naxx.

Going into Naxx.

Hey all. I was here earlier about Heroic runs. i've pretty much mastered every heroic dungeon. Now, i need to know if i am geared well enough for naxx, and I need some pointers on enchants and such. Here is my armory The World of Warcraft Armory
    . Any tips would be appreciated.

The armory isnt updated yet, but i am at 27k hp. with 557 def(replaced lavanthor with seal of the pantheon, shoulders swapped, 1 ring swapped etc,belt.)

You should be fine for Naxx10. I would change your boot enchant for the +22STA enchant or for the +15STA/Run Speed Increase. I prefer the run speed increase myself.

Also, enchant your cloak and chest with +def.

Frosthide Armor for legs.

You should be fine to do Naxx10 though.

alright man thanks! i'll look into the enchanting. I havent upgraded my pants much since i was really hoping for the bolstered leg plates to drop today.. and yesterday and a few days before that. been farming em for awhile.

Improved Spell Reflect is somewhat useless in Nax, in my opinion anyway. Put those 2 points somewhere that you will see some real benefit. Also, Safeguard? Be honest with me, how often do you use Intervene? Really think about this and really consider the amount of use and if it's worth putting 2 talent points into. Iron Will, in my opionion, is more so for PvP use and is very situational in PvE. You will fight bosses where the 3 points in Iron Will are completely useless to you.

Logically, you would benefit more from 2 more points into Heroic Strike (since HS spamming is what we do now), an additional point into Improved Revenege (you should be using Revenge on every proc), and then filling in the rest. You should check out some of the Deep Wounds builds if you want additional threat, or possibly a progression build if that's what your raid needs.

Here are a couple of examples:
    15/3/53 - 4/5 shield spec DW build
    5/15/51 - Progression (alternatively you could put 5 points from imp demo shout to cruelty for additional damage/threat...this is actually my current spec for progression)
    15/5/51 - Cookie Cutter DW build

After you find a spec you like, tailor your glyphs around it. Make sure your glyphs are working with key parts of your build and allowing you to maximize your efficiency.

+ Reply to Thread