+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Block Val on Diminishing Returns

Quote Originally Posted by Roarc View Post
    What makes you scale beyond the "limit" seems to be external modifiers such as:

- Set-bonuses (Tier 7)
    I am pretty sure Tier 7 bonus was formulated as +10% damage, damage is not SBV so I guess, its just flat modifier on our SS dmg.

So i don't quite understand this how much Block Value do you need on your character screen to get the full 2760 bonus to your shield slam? I mean i am assuming since it says diminishing returns that you need more than 2760 to reach that cap.

Once at 26Exp and the hit cap, is it worth stacking SBv for threat? The T9 pants and heml both have a lot of BV, that coupled with a few other pieces will get you close to the DR point. if that raises the sbv from say 1300 to 2400, what dps/theat percentage is that of the overall rotation?

I am also very interested on how to squeeze out as much dps on shield slam since 3.2 hit. Currently I can run with around 3100 amount blocked in my SBV set. Now I dunno how much DR affects my shield slams (I read somewhere before after around 3060 it hard caps), but I was looking into what point I should stop going for SBV and invest in armor penetration.

ArP is also good for all my other skills too
    Everything is FABULOUS with warrior tanks again.

+ Reply to Thread