+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yoggs adds Phase 3

Yoggs adds Phase 3

So last night we were doing yogg+3 and in phase 3 i was unable to taunt a very large number of the adds, I had them targeted and was slamming on my taunt button but nothing happened, the button would go grey for a split second like it was going on CD but then it'd light back up again as if it never got cast. Has anyone else seen this before or do you have any idea what could have caused it.

how many tanks do you have? If a mob gets taunted too often over a short period they become taunt immune for 15sec (If i recall correctly).

Deafening Roar - Inflicts 7,600 to 8,400 Physical damage and silences the raid for 4 seconds. Only cast on Heroic and with 0-3 Keepers active.
    Yogg-Saron - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Under phase 3 abilities.
    Yes, very very annoying.

It's what forms da mace. o.0 There is some emote I guess too.

Not have that happen, no... and I usually hit anything that moves into my range, and have DnD running at the melee's feet.

But next time go and hit it if taunt fails.

/Wolf :Q

thanks for the responses, i've tanked 3-light successfully in the past and these were all things that were known and taken into account. Last night's behavior was odd and as i said taunt never cast, it started to and then deeked however there was no error text and the immortal guardians crush non-tanks so taunt not working when guardians spawn in the raid equates to dead healers.

+ Reply to Thread