+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tank-N-Nraining Needs Input

Tank-N-Nraining Needs Input

First things first heres my armory link The World of Warcraft Armory

Now thatís out of the way I have to tell you that I have only been playing WOW for 3 or 4 months and so i think its safe to say that i am inexperienced to say the least but anyway I decided to roll a prot warrior and I Just started to run Naxx 10 man last night . I would like need any advice you all could give me on what stats, gear, gems, talents that would be best to be a good main tank.. i know i have gear thatís under par and other things that are a little off but Iím kinda at a stand still and donít really know what else to do .. I mean I donít want to start making what i would consider upgrades just to find out I was wrong . lol. any advice would be greatly appreciated Thanx

Your talent setup is fine, I would remove 3 points from Shield Spec, and put them into Deep Wounds. As for gear, your great for Def/Exper however you drastically need more hit. Your going to want to look for about 180-190 more hit. I have provided a list of items you can try and grab out of heroics/crafting that will give you some sizeable upgrades that will help alot in your naxx10 progression.
    Red Sword of Courage - Item - World of Warcraft
    Bolstered Legplates - Item - World of Warcraft
    Sun-Emblazoned Chestplate - Item - World of Warcraft
    Horn-Tipped Gauntlets - Item - World of Warcraft
    Bracers of the Herald - Item - World of Warcraft
    Ancient Aligned Girdle - Item - World of Warcraft
    Titanium Earthguard Ring - Item - World of Warcraft
    Unsmashable Heavy Band - Item - World of Warcraft
    If I missed anything, or anyone else has any other suggestions supporting or contrary to mine, they are more then welcome to post their assistance

The CoT shoulders are nice

+ Reply to Thread