+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ulduar 10 MT - Parry/Dodge Seem Low.

Ulduar 10 MT - Parry/Dodge Seem Low.

WoW Armory Link - Wilhem.

My guild has been running Ulduar 10 for a few weeks now and I have some concerns about my tanking gear. I don't seem to have much of a problem as of yet (up to Hodir at this point) but just looking at my numbers they seem a bit low. Maybe I have unrealistic expectations as to what they should be.

Unbuffed my HP is 30.5K which i'm somewhat content with. However, my Dodge is sitting at 27.30% and my Parry is sitting at 16.72% - These both seem low to me.

I'm aware that more Valorous gear would be useful, but it seems getting into a Naxx25 run as a PUG tank is near impossible on my server and my guild doesn't run it. I've been trying to pick up Inevitable Defeat and some Valorous gear for weeks now...

I was wondering if anyone had any input on my numbers... Am I right that they seem low? Are they sufficient? Can I re-gem/re-enchant certain things to be more well suited?

Thanks!

27.3% dodge and 16% parry is perfectly fine, more than fine really for U10.

Hmm... Ok, well thanks. As I said I was concerned about my numbers, but apparently i'm doing decently at least.

Thanks, Mael.

+ Reply to Thread