+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Holy preists (PVE) - feed back on my toon please

Holy preists (PVE) - feed back on my toon please

Hey all TS Healers,

the names Holy :P , i been playing since mid to early BC, 1st rolled a Warrior, then got my calling card and Re-rolled a Holy priest.

I like to think I'm a good healer, i very rarely find my self in a stressful or a "i cant heal this fight" but reading over a few post's and topics i see there are good points and criticism from other healers.

I guess the point of this thread is me asking can i get some feedback on my toon, I'm happy to hear what you have to say. I'm looking for feedback on my gear, gems, chants. talents basically anything you can see that might need a touch up. one or two of my pieces of gear have some hit lol i have been working to upgrade these but input would be nice.

the type of healer i am: i like to keep renew up when i have time i always have PoM bouncing around, i am a 3 flash heals to one Greater heal kind of bloke, i spam CoH when the raid needs it and i use PoH sparingly. i seem to on long fights having to pop a pot. feedback on my style of play would be handy too.

any information you can supply me would greatly help !

thanks for spending the time to read my post, and i will spend the time replying.

armory link: The World of Warcraft Armory

Thanks again,
    Holyjebus!

Looks pretty good. The biggest mistake a lot of priests make is stacking Spirit instead of Intellect for MP5. Intellect from replenishment is better than spirit! You seem to give yourself a lot of spell power with gemming though, so it seems you don't have a problem with mana. I would upgrade your bracer enchant to +30sp and your weapon to +61sp though, especially the bracers since you will probably replace the weapon before you replace them.

Also, I wouldn't use the Glyph of Inner Fire. Inner Fire's armor is pretty much a joke and an extra 50% probably will not help much in Ulduar. Replace it with Glyph of PoH for the extra hots. Martyrdom is a PvP talent, you shouldn't be getting crit in Ulduar and putting those points in Imp Fort will better help your raid.

after reading a few posts out i now see spirit is not the way to go, i will be moving to more sp / int ..... and i dont have a mana problem the occasional oom is normal for us all right

thanks for the talent tips & Glyph i will get onto them right away

Thanks Mayna !!

anyone eles ?

+ Reply to Thread