+ Reply to Thread

Thread: expertise

expertise

Hi before i start id just like to say thanks to everyone at tankspot for your invaluable information,class help and videos...without which id have been turned to dust and swept under the rug on many occasions.

My problem is this....

Expertise...

Thats about it.
    I just cant seem to get it anywhere.when i had all my t7 gear on it wasnt a problem. I skipped naxx 25 and went straight into ulduar as offtank which has done me wonders in learning the ropes as a tank(ive only rolled my druid about 5 months ago) but in doing so and starting to replace my gear i find my expertise diminish.

The World of Warcraft Armory

As u can see its pretty low.

This generally wouldnt be a problem in naxx for example or heroics as keeping agro or gettin agro back on a mob doesnt take much, but i dont want to be a burden on my groups in ulduar by struggling to hold agro(not that its happened but it might) cos attacks are gettin parried blocked etc.

Basically what i need to know is expertise so important that i should gem it for now and lose socket bonuses or could i fight on the way i am until i move up into higher tier gear?

expertise

I have just logged back in to remove this post.
    I was just looking back over things and it seems i messed up when replacing my talents, you just beat me to it :P

+ Reply to Thread