+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury DPS help

Fury DPS help

Hello All,

I have been fury for a little while now and really enjoy playing it. There a few question I would like to ask if that's cool :-) ;

1) If I look at my character sheet and see my hit rating to be 8% - is this JUST from gear? I have the Precision talent that increases hit rating by 3%, so would this mean I would have 11% hit rating OR 5% from gear and 3% from the talent? If it's the latte does that mean I can drop my hit rating down to 5% in character sheet?

2) Also I have VERY little Arp, is this a big deal? If so what should I aim to get?

3) What roughly should my stats be for good dps in 10 man raiding?

4) Lastly I find myself reccently out of rage a hell of alot and therefore not being able to do special skills like WW and BT. I prioritize my rotation like below;

WW > BT > Cleave(if multiple targets)/HS(If single target) > BT > WW
    if BT is up I will always hit it before a cleave or HS, same goes with WW.

Thnkyou for any help you and advise you provide.

Regards,
    Bernie

Hello All,

I have just noticed on armoury that I must have stupidly logged out in my PvP gear :-/ so if you do take a quick loot at my gear on armoury please bear that in mind xD

Thanks again in advance for your help

Regards,
    Bernie

1) The + to hit listed in the armoury is purely from gear.With 3/3 precision 5% from gear is enough to besoft capped.
    2) Don't worry about gemming for ArP until you have a fair deal of ArP already from gear.
    3) Have go and see how well you do. Gear-wise you should be able to do well, but just a few advices:
    The blue cloak of bloodied waters is superior to your epic cloak for fury and easy to get.
    Enchant your chest piece and bracers.
    4) If rage starved then use HS / cleave less often. Also remember to use bloodrage whenever it's ready and you're not already on full rage.
    Last edited by Fakir; 07-25-2009 at 01:56 PM.

Regarding your rotation, you didn't mention slam. Are you using your instant slams when Bloodsurge procs? That will give you a big boost to DPS.. priority should be WW>BS>bloodsurge proc. As for rage problems.. keep bloodrage and berserker rage on cooldown for a decent boost to rage. You could also put poins in imp. zerker rage and unbridled wrath for more rage, there's no need to have blood craze in a PvE build.

I personally don't use cleave at all. I have enought problems with threat as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by kemikalkadet View Post
    Regarding your rotation, you didn't mention slam. Are you using your instant slams when Bloodsurge procs? That will give you a big boost to DPS.. priority should be WW>BS>bloodsurge proc. As for rage problems.. keep bloodrage and berserker rage on cooldown for a decent boost to rage. You could also put poins in imp. zerker rage and unbridled wrath for more rage, there's no need to have blood craze in a PvE build.

+ Reply to Thread