+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More Effective Health

More Effective Health

Exactly what the title says. For those gemming/enchanting experts out there I was wondering if some one could take a look at my gear and come up with a few suggestions on how to squeeze a little more EH out. I know I have some wiggle room with my avoidance and Defense rating, but I am not sure of the best course of action. Any advice is welcome. Currently raiding Uld 10 up to Yogg, and Uld25 up to Auriaya. Thanks in advance.

Fastrada
    Proudmoore

The World of Warcraft Armory
    Last edited by Fastrada; 07-22-2009 at 08:05 AM. Reason: forgot to add armory link :(

does putting blue stamina gems in every slot make me a gemming expert? (well I do use a purple one for meta req.)

pre 3.2 you can move your jewler's gem to your neck, filling the red socket and auto-filling the meta requirement as it will become a 41 stam "red" gem.

that wont work in 3.2 though.
    I was the lonely voice on my server who simply wanted to know: When Michael Jackson died....did he drop any good loot?

get the stamina shoulder enchant: Greater Inscription of the Gladiator

not only does it have 30 stam, but the resilience brings down the defense minimum to 537 (I believe that is the correct number) for raid bosses.
    "Stop trying to hit me and hit me!"

~ Morpheus

Quote Originally Posted by Halandir View Post
    get the stamina shoulder enchant: Greater Inscription of the Gladiator

not only does it have 30 stam, but the resilience brings down the defense minimum to 537 (I believe that is the correct number) for raid bosses.
    That sounds like a good idea. Can someone else confirm this as I am not certain on the whole res/def rating trade-off.

I looked it up... it's equivalent to 22 defense rating, or 4 defense skill. So I guess the defense minimum would be 536, technically.
    "Stop trying to hit me and hit me!"

~ Morpheus

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate the tip!!

+ Reply to Thread