+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paladin - Ready to tank Naxx25?

Paladin - Ready to tank Naxx25?

Hi!

I'm a protection paladin who stepped inside Naxxramas 10-man just recently (got my "The Fall of Naxxramas" July 11". And I've got some decent tanking gear. But now I want to know if I'm ready to step into Naxxramas 25-man.
    My armory is: The World of Warcraft Armory
    One of my friends got Kel'Thuzad (25-man) down with a PUG before he even tried a single boss in the 10-man. He didn't have very much heroic gear, either. And he got Last Laugh (the axe) from Kel'Thuzad. That freaks me out a little bit, because I want to go to Naxxramas 25-man and get some better gear too, and I think he went in too early.

I just want to ask you how to improve my gear, enchants and spec so that I can begin tanking Naxx 25-man.

well i would say get rid of glyph of consecration for glyph of seal of vengeance - that increases ur expertise which increases ur tps more than consecration does

other than that, i would suggest os 25 for valorous gloves and if possible voa 25 old boss to get the tanking chest if ur reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaalllyy lucky like i was

u shouldnt really have any issues tanking voa 10 as well, which can get u access to t8 pants

might want to enchant ur boots with the +22(?) stamina or tuskarrs' vitality which is +17(?)/minor speed increase - depending on how u want to position during raids

other than that, if ur healers are on the ball, u shouldnt have any issues as an OT in naxx25 - that should get u access to drops from there to be able to mt it

Thank you for the reply. I'm going to change my glyph, I don't actually know why I took that one.
    As for VoA, I'm tanking the 10-man version, but I've been pretty unlucky with the drops. I have only got some Holy and some Retri gear. The Retri gear is pretty useless, but I can use the Holy gear. I'm healing VoA 25-man, and then I hope there is no paladin tank, beacuse then I can roll on tanking gear as offspec roll.
    I'll enchant my boots with Tuskaar's Vitality, because I have major trouble at the jump at the Thaddius encounter in Naxxramas...

Again, thank you for your reply

Btw, I actually think that I've got better Holy gear than Protection gear because of lucky/unlucky rolls and offspec rolls... Sad, but it's true
    Last edited by Dradee; 07-23-2009 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Added some more useless information.

+ Reply to Thread