+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help me decide how to progress in gear.

Help me decide how to progress in gear.

Hey guys.

I'm kinda lost at what direction I should look for for upgrades.

I know I need some better rings, but for the rest, I'd like some advice as to what direction to go in - I'd like to do better threat, since that seems to be a minor issue every now and then on hardmodes, but I don't want to sacrifice too much for it.

I'm not willing to change my engineering profession to do it, but for the rest I'm open to any advice.

Thanks in advance.

quick question: are u using the 9696 rotation? coz thats still proven to be the highest tps generation

another thing is mebbe try switching out some dodge stuff for block gear? that should help with SotR threat

nothing much else i can say
    Last edited by xenogriff; 07-22-2009 at 02:58 AM. Reason: i'm a noob =P

to me your gear looks amazing, so, i'm honestly a little confused as to what you're having problems with threat wise.

maybe your rotation needs a little tweaking for those hardmodes? maybe your dps needs to give you a little more time if there's a lot of positioning?

On what fights exactly do you have threat-problems?

I've been looking at block gear, but it all comes with block rating, which is wasted stats for me.
    I've been using the 969 rotation.

I haven't ran into real threat issues yet, but I seem to have lost the generous threat lead that I used to have when doing some hard modes and some other fights.
    It's mostly wondering where my next upgrades should be coming from - I've been steadily working on a block and max threat set (though it's tricky to roll for that stuff or spend DKP on it, since most systems don't keep in mind that tanks would like several side sets.)

It's not that I run into many issues - it's that I don't know where to get my next upgrades.

+ Reply to Thread