+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need a little guidance

Need a little guidance

Looking to get a little advice on my gear/gems/enchants and spec. Trying to become a better tank for my guild but unfortunately not getting much advice from guild mates.

Thanks
    bah link currently showing pvp gear, I will log in and switch gear once servers come back up.

The World of Warcraft Armory

gear updated

1) any parry gems should be switched to dodge gems. Parry hits it's diminishing returns mark faster then dodge, and dodge also converts to avoidance at a lower value (1 point of dodge > 1 point of parry).

2) You have a +hit of 3% - if you ever find yourself agro starved, look into gemming for +hit

3) Look into getting a Indestructible Plate Girdle made for yourself - it would be 26 iLevels higher then what you have now and is a good investment (your running Ulduar 10/25, so Rune Orbs should be dropping regularly for your guild)

Spec Wise:
    Drop the points in Epidemic and put them into 2H Weapon Specilization

For Glyphs:
    Take out Ubreakable armor and get Howling Blast - the damage reduction isn't all that great and the DPS given by HB should be roughly the same as an Obliterate most of the time (hence why I got you to drop Epidemic - with HB being used every time it's up, you'll keep your Frost Fever up 100% of the time)

Replace Glyph of Frost Strike with the Obliterate one - most of your RP should be going into Rune Strikes, and less so Frost Strikes and you should be using Obliterate every time it's available.

+ Reply to Thread