+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my arms deeps wounds dmg is low

my arms deeps wounds dmg is low

I dont know why but my deeps wounds seems to be doing lower dmg than other arms war.
    Here is wws from patchwork:
    Wow Web Stats
    I am #14 on the list and I died early but still doesn't explain why #13 war deep wounds did more dmg even though my gear is better.
    Thanks.

My guess would be he has a better 2h weapon. I haven't looked at armorys but that is my guess. Isn't deep wounds dependent on weapon damage not actual player damage done?

I am seeing 27% (ish) Crit from that WWS, that is probably why right there. Deep Wounds is based from crit.

His shows 51%, thats why.

Crit is your friend, it's why leather gear is so sexy. (and why Betrayer is so sexy)

I see looking at armory that both of you are about 35% unbuffed, something was definately up for your's to show up so low.

Range happens. You two have identical Rend ticks so it's not like the difference is gear. You guys both died at approximately the same time and he had less DW ticks than you meaning he rolled them higher. Which theoretically doesn't matter much in terms of damage done, but it implies that his DW's never fell off, and your's might have.

Looking at the buff lists you guys both had LotP and a ret Pally for 8% crit, you also had the 4 set T8 MS crit bonus and yet your MS crit rate was 29%... that's just unlucky, since toss in Cruely and Axe spec and your crit is already 28% for MS without looking at crit rating or agility!

He got lucky (he crit 73% on MS!), you got very unlucky. Your swings hit harder than his, he just crit more. You also ran as tight to slightly tigher rotation than him. So I'd just write this fight off as a fluke.

I see. Thanks. My crits went so low from T7.5 to T8.5.
    I guess I will give arms another shot next raid reset.

+ Reply to Thread