+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: All say im bad but am i bad?

Thanks! Zarthaxs that helped me alot and im going to look forward to when i get my game card xD. And i know what to do now + i got some good tips here what to do if im not def caped. Thanks guys :-).

No problem,

Repost you armory later we can recheck this.

cya

Yeah i ill link it when i got a new game card + ench and the rest. But the shoulders ench it comes from hodir rep right and what state? Honored/reverd? I want to know ! And is it the 55 stam + 22 agi i gona have on legs ?

if your having problems with your def rate, and im actually surprised no one else stated this. Try going for the trinket off the last boss in reg HoL. The nameim blanking on but it gives a good chunk of def which should help you a bit. at your discretion replace whichever trinket you think needs replacing as its you who'll have to live with the change.

Deff cap. Period. Everything else doesn't matter before the deff cap. You can be tanking like a young god and one crit ends it all and nobody can do anything against it. There is no "you could have healed that crit one shotting me!".

Jewelcrafter gems to pure deff. Replace with stam after getting deff high enough for that.

Don't be afraid to loose T7 and the four piece bonus. Equip the better gear if you have it since the four piece bonus is everything but huge.

Try pugging 25man VoA as DPS and snatch some T8.5 pants...

Drop Divinity - Spell - World of Warcraft and Reckoning - Spell - World of Warcraft entirely and go for either crusade or improved lay on hands. Will help you keep threat or stay alive better.

Glyph of Divine Plea - Item - World of Warcraft is close to "required" at the moment.
    Glyph of Seal of Vengeance - Item - World of Warcraft will do your expertise some good.
    Glyph of Lay on Hands - Item - World of Warcraft shortens CD on one of your survival CDs.
    Glyph of Sense Undead - Item - World of Warcraft is nice for bonus threat and damage anywhere undead.

Cheers!
    Skaggi

Ok thanks for that Skaggi . But i still dont got a answer on my Hodir/pants ench! some 1 tell me? im kinda wait here for a hour or 2.... wait its 3 and a half im kinda stuck! Can some 1 PLZ tell me -.-'?

Im still here!

Hodir enchant blue are honored and epic one exalted

Pant : yeah 55 stam and 22 agi

Hello agian guys now im back on the tracks. I have get the pants ench + glyphs awesome ^^. Now im gona get my hodir rep up but how? I have been trying to get it for a while but cant! Can some 1 tell me how i get it up?

There are a bunch of Daily quests out in the Storm Peaks, but you have to do a chain in order to unlock them, otherwise all the mobs in their town are Hostile. The entry quest to the chain is They Took Our Men! which I like to think is a play on South Park's THEY TOOK OUR JOBS! DE DERP DE DRRRPPPP

Yeah.

In case you dont know where to start:
    Go to K3 pick up the quest there.
    One of them will lead you into a cave where you are disguised as a blue amazon warrior type, there you get to free someone who will give you some quests where you fight some 1vs1 battles, and finally leading to the last challenge where you get to fly on a blue protodrake and fight 10 other on the back of those dragons.
    Finally done wit those 10 you get to meet Thorim... do his quests and finally you get a quest to go to the SoH area and get some stuff - please note you will get a quest you pick up as loot, you need to do this as well before returning to Thorim.
    When you deliver those 2 quests you get neutral with SoH, and you can start doing quest with them.
    There are now several ways to get rep:
    1) Do the daylies - more will unluck the higher your rep. is.
    2) Pick up the "shard" - its a small poity thing you pick up from the ground around SoH area.
    3) Collect the Relics of Ulduar, and hand them in - if you got the money buy a huge amount in AH.

Good luck

/Wolf :Q

The quest chain starts at K3, i think the quest is called "they took our men" or similiar, eventually after a fain number of quests you become friendly with the sons of hodir and can start doing their dailies, and that is what you should do for rep grinding.

ok thanks shall try it now ^^

but what stats the blue/epic give?

Well Here we go agian armory link coming up! The World of Warcraft Armory

Quote Originally Posted by themaliguy View Post
    but what stats the blue/epic give?
    Well don't get me wrong,but i see ppl here try to help you and you cant even go on wowhead and see difference from blue and epic enchant .

You still dont have enchant on your legs !

Also try to browse this forum and you will find great post about gear,that will help you make some plan what you need to do.Tbh you avoidance is rly low imo.

Ok, I'm probably going to get shot by some of the fellow pallies here, but here's my advice.

"Downgrade" your helmet, go back to the Titansteel helmet. I've found in my experience that the extra defense boosting avoidances provides more EH in the long run. Also switch your meta to the +31 Stam and armour value one; huge boost in EH.

Next, switch your belt for the one from Heroism badges. That BV is nice for threat but not necessary. Go for avoidance more; less damage taken is not as good as no damage taken.

As for boots, I'm *definitely* going to get shot for this one, but use the blues you get from Wyrmrest Accord rep until you either get the boots from Herald in H OK, the boots from Trollgore in H DTK or even the ones from Meathook in H CoS.

Switch Gossamer out for Seal of the Pantheon from normal HoL, regem for Stam. Don't take a huge Stam drop unless you can afford it form gear alone; the EH balance works out greater and the trinket is good even if you don't get lucky enough to ever see Repelling Charge drop. (I was using it in Ulduar until I was def capped by gear alone)

Rechant your weapon to +26 Agil. That's .5% dodge right there. The Seal above should also allow you to use the Royal Crest of Lordaeron while tanking, using the +Def enchant of course, giving you a threat boost thanks to the hit.

About all I can think of at the moment.

Actually, no, you don't really know what you're doing in raids if you're tanking in said raid without being crit-immune.

Take the advice previous posters have given you and start to run some heroics - the wipes while you're learning the ropes are far less costly and frustrating for 5 people as opposed to 25 people.

You could use Elixir of Mighty Defense - 45 defense rating
    it's not too expensive either

and remember necrobat, due to DR it might not be .5% for him, also agility>dodge is getting nerfed today,
    so Blade Ward might be better for avoidance.
    Last edited by Darthmullet; 08-04-2009 at 12:33 PM.

Hello agian guys now im back after the first ulduar run . Here is a armory link and thanks for all help. (But i was to lazy to get hodir shoulder ench ) The World of Warcraft Armory

+ Reply to Thread