+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Playing on US servers...

Playing on US servers...

So I just started playing on the US WoW servers for the first time (Detheroc). Warrior is 14 now, woot.

Might just be me, but the 'environment' seems pretty bad... people cussing on general, spamming LFM on trade... if people did that on the Taiwanese servers they'd be instantly blacklisted by half the people on the server before getting stoned to death.

Are all servers in the US like this? O_o Gonna take a little getting used to.

Cant speak for the US servers, but it's certainly like that on the EU ones.

Some US servers are better than others, but they're all like to this to some extent.

I play on both EU and US, and the only real difference I've seen is that on EU the trash talk is worse starting from July-September instead of June-September (due to differing school vacations), and sometimes long and protracted discussions go on in languages that I can't understand.

If you think that's bad, go sit in a US barrens chat and behold the glory of the Chuck Norris jokes.
    I was the lonely voice on my server who simply wanted to know: When Michael Jackson died....did he drop any good loot?

+ Reply to Thread