+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury DPS help

Fury DPS help

Any tips on getting my dps up? I am doing about (at best) 1200-1300 in raids. I know my expertise is low, as are my AP and hit...but I feel like I should be doing more, even though my gear isn't that great. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

The World of Warcraft Armory

What is your priority rotation?

I believe the accepted standard is:

ww > Slam proc > BT > Heroicstrike (rage dump, cleave if multi targets, unless in execute range, then ex to dump) Make sure you keep enough rage in the tank to hit ww every time, even if that means skipping a bloodhirst or slam proc. (usualy if you're ww is 1 sec from cd)

Don't forget your talented for imp. bes rage. Use it proactively to smooth out rage lulls (I completely durrred on that one for a while)

Save the big cool downs for a bloodlust, but use them often through trash between boss fights.

I'd ditch the t-clap glyph for a battle one (Since you can't clap in bers. stance, and you took the talent for batt) Also, I personaly use a cleave maj. glyph instead of execute since it seems to be questionable how much you should be prioritizing execute when in range. I see my dps decline if I push it too high up the list. That said, I've also talented into imp. cleave as well.

1200-1300 is very low indeed, i cant look up your armory. But if your dps is that low do a few heroics, focus on getting hit above 160 and expertise at 26. o and save up for darkmoon card : Greaterness. ( The nobles deck). It is still one of the best trinkets for fury even in Ulduar

Good luck with the gearing up,

You are also missing a lot of enchants. You can pick up expertise there. Stack STR gems unless you're trying to meet a meta, even then there are +str/stam purps.

Wowhead profiler (missing enchants highlighted)

Practice on the dummies alot, get the rythm of your CDs down, practice moving around as well. Play like a methodical spaz.

+ Reply to Thread