Are you MTing bosses or filling more of an OT role? The reason to spec into Improved Disciplines and glyph for Shield Wall / Last Stand is to reduce your cooldown time to 2 minutes for each which is nice to have on a lot of boss fights.
Your current revenge, devastate, vigilance are nice for trash and TPS but could cause issues if you were the MT on fights such as Hodir, General, etc. If you are going to be an OT for most of it you could stay with the Pre-Ulduar spec of 15/5/51 and leave your glyphs or if you are switching to be the MT you could go 15/3/53 with imp disc and glyph for shield wall / last stand. Or you may consider a full survivability spec such as 5/15/53 with glyphed shield wall / last stand.
Some things to note about your gear:
- never gem for strength as a prot warrior
- try to take advantage of socket bonuses when possible ESPECIALLY since you are a JC and could be throwing 41stam gems in.
- Enchant your bracers with 40 stam
- Socket your belt
- Focus on health/avoidance more then block/block rating as it is currently a bad stat for everything other then trash
- Try to get an essence of gossamer to replace your valor medal trinket
Your hp is really low considering you are a JC, you really need to finish leveling that as it is a great help.