+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Advise me on my gear !

Please Advise me on my gear !

Ok heres linky The World of Warcraft Armory

basically i look around for gear now but have no idea what to do next oviasly i want to try hit naxx but im pushed aside for the reason my healths low but now i look at stamina gear i find that im gunna lose alot of def rating so i really have no idea what to do
    Please advise that would really help !!

Why not get the trinket out of HoL and drop the lvl 70 trinket. That will free up a lot of +def so you can regem for +sta. 26k HP isn't too bad for Naxx10, maybe not MT but you could OT. Could also get a titanweave enchant on your cloak to keep your def up and free up some more gems for STA. Perhaps some armor kits on your gloves to add more stamina if you're concerned about health. Lastly look into getting the Titanium Earthguard Ring made, a ring with stam and a socket, even MORE health.

Also might want to consider tweaking spec a touch, missing some nice threat abilities (deep wounds) in arms tree.

Hope that helps.

You could definately buy the earthguard ring, I got the frostguard one made too from myself......gemmed for def....it has bags of stam more than most other available rings. Plus if you can make lots of money signet of the accord might be on ah.

And of course the shoulders and head enchants should be a priority with getting the rep asap. Throw on argent crusade tabard and finish the chain for sons of hodir and get going on that set every day.

Most of the rest already been said

+ Reply to Thread