+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Keybindings - Loosing threat

Keybindings - Loosing threat

Guys,

I am liking being a warrior tank same as I enjoy being a priest healer due to the number/diversity of the attacks/heals.

But I am having a problem keeping threat which is due to my gear which I am grinding the HC's to fix but I find that my fingers are all over the place as I cant seem to find a good keybinding to make my life easier.

Most classes, mage, hunter, (the DPS ones even pali tanks) there is 4 buttons you just spam. IE. 2,3,4,5,2,3,4,5 ...... But I am loosing valuable time having to chase the CD's on my 1 to = buttons.

Any suggestions for keybindings would be amazing.
    Tanks aren' evil they just want to be close to everyone.....The DPS are just jealous and the healer just wants you all to themselves.

Think about where your fingers are and design your bindings to be as close to your movement keys as possible.

qwer
    asdf
    zxcv

This is my "home rectangle" for major keybinds.

Secondary abilities can be bound to ALT-, SHIFT- or CTRL- modifiers for these.

Don't be afraid to use your mouse wheel, for me MW-UP = Charge and ALT-MW-UP = Intercept.

Thanks

Guys thanks for the answers. have been trying them out.

But I think i have found a solution...it has worked so far in AN and UK HC.

its only using 4 buttons but seems to be working on both single and AOE mobs

Key 1 (macro) castsequence - TC, SW, HT
    Key 2 (macro) dev, shield block
    key 3 (macro) revenge, HS
    key 4 (macro) SS, cleave

so just pressing 1,2,3,4 <tab> 1,2,3,4 <tab>

Add single attacks as needed

Seems to be working well
    Tanks aren' evil they just want to be close to everyone.....The DPS are just jealous and the healer just wants you all to themselves.

+ Reply to Thread