+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which necklace would you wear?

Which necklace would you wear?

Which Neck piece would you wear? I have currently been doing heroics and just started doing 10 man Naxx. Plan on continuing on this level for a while.

Amulet of Autopsy
    Titanium Earthguard Chain
    Chained Military Gorget

I have the first two, but everyone talks about the third being THE tank necklace for this level.

I have a Regal Twilight Opal in the BoE crafted one, which gives it more stamina then either of the others, but I lose dodge compared to the amulet. The gorget has no armor but has hit.

At this point, everyone keeps telling me stamina, stamina, stamina so I'm leaning to the earthguard chain, but i wonder if the loss of 6 stamina by using the amulet is worth the extra dodge?

If I were you I will wear Chained Military Gorget

imho amulet of autopsy is the better overall tanking piece

Quote Originally Posted by Stompya View Post
    imho amulet of autopsy is the better overall tanking piece
    Yeah, the more I look at the pieces, I can deal without the extra 6 stam the socket bonus on the chain gives me.

IMO...

Chained Military Gorget is the best of the three, no question. It has less stamina than the crafted one, but more than makes up for it with far superior avoidance and the +Hit for threat.

But the best neck for the 10-man/heroic/crafted level is Drakescale Collar from Sapph/Maly quest reward. It has by far the highest stamina plus good avoidance.

Titanium and Autopsy are about equal, and inferior to the two above. One has a little more stamina, the other has a little more avoidance. I would maybe go with Titanium if you are still having to gem for Defense to stay uncrittable, since it has higher Defense.

+ Reply to Thread