+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestions on Temp/Gear/Stats?

Suggestions on Temp/Gear/Stats?

Armory Lite - The WoW Armory Alternative: Agadez of The Forgotten Coast

I've become comfortable tanking Naxx 25, OS OT (adds), VoA 25, but not Ulduar.

Is there any upgrades or anything I need to change before stepping in there? I don't want to get obliterated on my first shot

I know the concept of the fights from doing up to Mir on my Mage.

Thanks for any assistance!

I would say you are ready for Ulduar 25...I think I rolled into Ulduar 25 for the first time with around the same stats as you - except with more dodge and less parry.

Just make sure your healers know what kind of damage the bosses do in Ulduar. There have been moments when certain bosses caught the healers between casts and seriously 2 shot me in the matter of a few seconds. Use your cooldowns wisely, since the warrior cooldowns are less forgiving than the DK/Druid ones.

You seem to know what you're doing, though...so just keep it up.

Your gear looks solid, although it might be wise to get some practice in 10 man first. Depending on how you go in there, will tell you roughly how ready you are for 25 man.

If you can't get into 10 man, I'd recommend taking OT duties to begin with and moving into MT. That way you can get some gear while you practice for MTing.

And, if you insist on MT duties and absolutely must go into Ulduar 25 man no matter what, I'd say you will be able to do it. You might be a little harder to heal than usual but shouldn't be anything out of control.

Hope this helps
    It's always easier to just be nice.

Awesome, thanks a ton for the info!

Oh, and I don't demand my position anywhere I'd be willing to earn my spot when need be :P

So I finally got a spot in Uld10 as MT and it went flawlessly, I think....1 shotted all up to IC.

+ Reply to Thread