+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Gear and Build

My Gear and Build

Iv been tanking for 3 weeks now and iv been hardcoring heroics and 10/25 voa, os and naxx in pugs.

I have been very lucky with drops and i know im 1 def point of the def cap iv just got a new shield and aint shuffled around stuff yet but i just wanted to know if what im doing so far is right iv MT naxx 10 and OT naxx 25 man.

What am i ready for next?

Just looking for comments on Gem's/Build/Gear

Thanks

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Snapadin

I'd suggest getting one more Def Gem, or putting the Def Enchant onto your chest or shield just so you can be over the def cap. I know people that have tanked w/o being at the def cap, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea. Even though a Crit is a very small part of your table being off by just 1 point, if the hit happens to land there odds are you're going to wipe your raid. I'm sure that if you keep it up you will easily be over the cap soon and can go back to your current enchants. Good luck!
    Boulderfist: Bėėrme 80 Maintankadin, Silentplague 80 Warlock, Lsdream 67 Deathknight
    Madoran: Sweetprince 71 S'Priest

yeh willl sort the 1 def point just meaning the rest of my gear and build and what i should be ok to tank?

+ Reply to Thread