+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DK Tank Want To Stop Fail

DK Tank Want To Stop Fail

Hy To Who Ever Is reading this, i became a tank in order to be more usefull in my guild, and because i rlly dont know how to dps, and i clinbed up high but i want to be a real good tank, can someone please help me with a decent Frost/Unholy Tank Spec and a good rotation ? i can share mine if asked but i think it dosnt help that much so pleeeasse help me become a better tank

1. Post an armory link always. We can't tell you what you can change without knowing whatyou are doing wrong, or right.

2. Macro Rune Strike into all of your primary strikes. This will ensure you are using Rune Strike anytime it comes up.

3. For Unholy, I recommend these glyphs: Rune Strike, Bone Shield, Death and Decay. Death and Decay *could* be changed with Scourge Strike, but I like the 20% more damage for aoe threat personally.

4. I haven't done Unholy/Frost personally, but I use Unholy/Blood for increased 2H damage and atk power.

My Frost spec is pretty standard. Some variations are no points in Litchborne, Death Chill or after the first tier of Icy Talons. Instead, Killing Machine will be maxed, Scent of Blood will get points along with Virulence and some like Acclimation. There are about 8 to 10 points you can play with after taking the most important talents.

The World of Warcraft Armory

Also there are many many many similar threads on spec/rotation/gear, you just need to take the time to read them.

+ Reply to Thread