+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help with my dps please.

Need help with my dps please.

Im having problems with my dps in 25 ulduar im usually doing like 3k-3.5 and I know im supposed to do more than that with my current gear , also p-lease tell me a good rotation other than quick n dirty arms guide. please and thank you

The World of Warcraft Armory

Hallo

Alot of stuff you could do to improve your dps

You shouldnt aim for Armor penetration at your gear level, you should socket for raw strenght and try to get a hold of a axe/polar for the +5 crit in your talents

(2h mace is something i would only recomend using when ur at full ulduar 25 man gear level, when you get either mace from yogg 10 hardmode or 25 normal & Same with ArP gems)

In your situation would find me a good axe/polar and then resocket all my crit gems to raw STR, and get Berserking on my weapon... it's way to good to pass on even toh it's expensive

I would go back to naxxramas 25 with pug's (or guild) every week just to get those upgrades i need, alot of really good upgrades for you in there.

And why enchant your gear with "less" good enchants, why then farm and farm for exalted Sons of Hodir :S

(1 day of dailys = 500*-700*g)

Even though this is a DPS related question, armory based questions belong in the appropriate forum. Please take a minute to re-read the rules before posting.

Moved.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread