+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Low DPS for dwfury warrior

Low DPS for dwfury warrior

I am at a loss, i dont know what to set my talents as correctly,i dont know what armor is best for me, and i cant seem to beat mobs effectively enough with my current 1hd axes, so i am currently using a 2hd ax

here is my armory please help!!

The World of Warcraft Armory

Go arms for PVP at any level.
    For levelling go prot (trust me).
    Thats all I have to tell you.
    Last edited by Apx; 07-04-2009 at 02:01 AM.

You don't really need any points in Booming Voice or Commanding Presence now so you can just get rid of them. With fast 1h weapons, throwing a few points in Unbridled Wrath isn't a bad idea. When you get the chance, fill out Precision and Flurry. At that point, you should have a lot less trouble doing damage as Fury.

Eventually pick up Bloodthirst, it is the hardest hitting attack warriors have.

At level 39, I wouldn't worry too much about being able to do anything effective. Lvl 30-39 is when your player feels hilariously weak in comparison with everything. Once you are in your 40s, every class becomes much stronger and instances tend to drop greater rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by VikingKong View Post
    You don't really need any points in Booming Voice or Commanding Presence now so you can just get rid of them. With fast 1h weapons, throwing a few points in Unbridled Wrath isn't a bad idea. When you get the chance, fill out Precision and Flurry. At that point, you should have a lot less trouble doing damage as Fury.

Eventually pick up Bloodthirst, it is the hardest hitting attack warriors have.

At level 39, I wouldn't worry too much about being able to do anything effective. Lvl 30-39 is when your player feels hilariously weak in comparison with everything. Once you are in your 40s, every class becomes much stronger and instances tend to drop greater rewards.
    thanks because i found out i only have 60 dps with my 2hd weapon so i was getting worried that my character completely sucked

Read rules, wrong forum, moved.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    Read rules, wrong forum, moved.
    well the discussion says its for tanks so sorry if i misread it

anyone else have any advice

+ Reply to Thread