+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Krethinth's UI

[IMG]file:///C:/Program%20Files/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_082909_200127.jpg[/IMG]hmm im not sure how to put my screenshot up here ahha

i dont get what exactly what to capitalize when i was lookng at the forum there was like 3 diffrent ways

can some one give me the right way to do it

Ex:
    MONKIES81
    Gar'rosh
    Krehinth
    [Persianmessenger] whispers: This is blasphemy! This is Madness!
    To [Persianmessenger]: Madness? This is TANKSPOT!

I was just wondering, how did you get that border for your EEpanels?

Looks awesome but why does all Ui's have to be superbig resolution ;(

hi can u plz tell me whats your player and target frame addon called??

Missing target selection circle

For those of you who decide to use this UI, its great, I love it myself. But, if you, like me, notice something missing, its the target selection circle under the character/npc your targeting. I found this bothersome and needed to fix it. So I will explain here how to do so.

First, navigate to your WoW WTF folder, ie. C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\WTF
    In here you should find a single WTF file called Config.wtf (The wtf will be missing if you hide known extensions in your windows folder options).

Open this file with any word processing software, ie. notepad, wordpad, microsoft word. (I suggest microsoft word or similar program as it formats the file properly into seperate lines unlike notepad which is all jumbled into a single paragraph.)

Scroll to the end of this file and find the line SET ObjectSelectionCircle "0"

Change the "0" to "1" so it should now look like SET ObjectSelectionCircle "1"

Save the file, confirm any warnings about proper format.

If you are in WoW you will need to close it out completely, a reload will not fix the problem. Restart your WoW, login, and you should be good to go.

Hope this helps all who have this issue, enjoy.

Thanks Krethinth for the UI.

Frederich

Tyvm Frederich!
    I stoped this UI due to the low interest in it on this thread, however, I have decided to update it in the next while so look forward to a new DL link in the not so far future.

For the life of me I cant get this to work, I get all the add ons fine, but when I try to load them in WoW, its just a giant mess. Im thinking I have the settings saved incorrectly. Sexy map is over here, recount if over there, I dont know how dominos is even active. Its quite frustrating.

Nevermind that post. Had to update for 3.3

I still cant figure out how to make those boarders though. Could somebody provide insight?

any update soon krethinth?

+ Reply to Thread