+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about pvp guide

Question about pvp guide

I was reading the pvp warrior guide, which was so useful in many ways but I was wondering if someone could help me, My question is for the key binds section he says he uses 1-Charge 2-Intervene 3-Intercept 4-Hamstring.
    I set them up like this because I liked the layout,anywho when I switch stances am I suppose to have these same skills on my bars?

I use bartender4 and set it to not page according to stance. That way I can always see spells and cooldowns. It does add more keybinds but that was never an issue I've had.

Yea I have bartender 4 as well (I'm new to it of course) but ill try doing what you just said.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwraith View Post
    I use bartender4 and set it to not page according to stance. That way I can always see spells and cooldowns. It does add more keybinds but that was never an issue I've had.
    Not being a technical person, I've tried to set Bartender4 to not page according to stance but I find no matter how I try to configure it, stances end up controlling my bottom bar. Could you fill me in on how you configured the "don't page to stance" criteria?

Thanks.

Once I master getting my bars set up I can then look to getting my buttons set up, then my keybindings. So I have a lot of work ahead of me.

Go to the bar that is paging in the /bt4 menu.

Click the state configuration tab.

Click the drop down menu next to each stance. Select don't page.

Another way you can do this is a few bars statically don't page at all so you could just use those.

+ Reply to Thread