+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Algalon 10 Recommendations/Questions

Algalon 10 Recommendations/Questions

My guild just recently unlocked Algalon in our 10 man group - we are also getting decently close to unlocking him in 25 man (really close on Freya, Mimiron is a different story).

Does anyone know of any specs that are tailored specifically for Algalon? Right now I'm 5/10/56 (I usually run 15/3/53 or 15/5/51...was just trying a few things for the raid last night).

My Armory

Excuse my armory, I typically log out in my ilevel gear, so this is by no means what I would usually wear in a raid - my trinkets, I typically use Heart of Iron and my Monarch Crab from JC, Saronite Plate Legguards, and sometimes the Emblem of Valor ring, just for the Expertise/Hit. I also have another pair of boots that have Hit on them that I will use more often than the boots I am wearing now. I have a lot of different gear to pick and choose from, but in my typical raid set my stats are usually 27% dodge, 18% parry, 18% block, 35-36k HP, 26k Armor unbufffed.

Would my block set (around 1800-1900 block value) be good for a fight like Algalon (where the boss hits very fast and very hard)? Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by kroxix; 07-02-2009 at 10:25 AM.

bump

bump

+ Reply to Thread