+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Threat, Warriors, and Uludar

Threat, Warriors, and Uludar

I was having a discussion with my guildmates about Warrior threat in Ulduar, and someone asked what the average threat was for a warrior without tricks or misdirect. I quickly realized that I didn't really know, since I was just used to having them.

I know that this might be a difficult question given the variety of fights in Ulduar, but given a decently geared tank (mix of Naxx and Ulduar gear) with a spec which is good for threat (15/5/51) in my case with Vig, Dev, and Blocking Glyphs...what kind of threat should I likely be putting out by myself, raid buffed, with Vig up on a similarly geared Warlock?

And if this is too tough, is there a way for me to take something like a WWS log and parse out what my or another tanks threat is w/o tricks or MD?

Well, WWS threat parsers are available WowWebStats Tps Calculator

Omen will show much differently because it parses threat over a 20 sec interval. I normally have around 4.5-6k on my omen. It really has a lot of variables though.

Last time I looked at a WWS threat parse I was around 4.5k (pre-ulduar)

I don't believe there is any way to parse these things without tricks or MD.
    Your ad could be here.

+ Reply to Thread