+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arms Gear and ArPen on WoW Armory

Arms Gear and ArPen on WoW Armory

Former fury warrior trying to make a switch to Arms as allegedly it will pump out more DPS. I'm languishing at the bottom of the charts, barely able to put out 2500DPS in OS when I was 3k+ just a short 2 months ago as fury. Trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong, so I figure I'd start with gear. I'm close to hit capped, and definitely expertise capped, I know. I'm rending, MSing, SDing when I can, and doing my TfB rotation. It's just not pumping out the DPS. Also my armory link says I have 0 ArPen, yet I'm wearing several pieces that do have ArPen on it. What's up with that? Any help would be appreciated..

Armory: The World of Warcraft Armory

Last edited by Arretheil; 07-01-2009 at 08:32 AM.

Are you slamming on the free gcd's?

To learn more about ArP, I suggest you read the EJ forums, lots of info there - Elitist Jerks

I was fury offspec before I got a decent 2h mace, then I switch to arms and gemmed for ArP, my DPS went up pretty significantly.

Not slamming really - didn't see that much in the "guides" out there for Arms as a significant increase. I can give that a shot.

I've read about the ArPen boost, I'm just not sure why it's not showing up in the Wow Armory or in my stats when I mouseover. I have a few pieces that have some ArPen, so it's not like I have 0, like they say.

I'm using the Naxx 25 BoP trash mace, Inevitable Defeat, so that's helpful as well given I'm spec'd into maces.

The only thing I haven't done is regem for ArPen. I guess I can try that and see what happens - I just don't know if that will boost my DPS 1000+ where I feel like it should be.

+ Reply to Thread